WELCOME TO INNOVATIA LEGAL TECH
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Innovatia Legal Tech’s Website- http://www.innovatialegal.com.
Do not continue to use Innovatia Legal Tech’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page. The Company, any of its Company divisions and / or its subsidiaries, associate companies or subsidiaries to subsidiaries or such other investment companies (in India or abroad) reserve their respective rights to revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this posting. You should visit this page periodically to re-appraise yourself of the Terms and Conditions, because they are binding on all users of this Website.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements:
“Visitor”, “User” “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions (also includes “Client” as defined below).
“The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to INNOVATIA LEGAL-TECH.
“Web Application”, “Tool”, “App”,“Product” and “Software”, refers to I – LEGAL.
“Client” or “Subscriber” refers to the person Client and us, or either the Client or us.
All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetingsof a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of India.Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to it.
To improve the responsiveness of the sites for our users, we may use “cookies”, or similar electronic tools to collect information to assign each visitor a unique, random number as a User Identification (User ID) to understand the user’s individual interests using the Identified Computer. Unless you voluntarily identify yourself (through registration, for example), we will have no way of knowing who you are, even if we assign a cookie to your computer. The only personal information a cookie can contain is information you supply and it cannot read data off your hard drive.
Our affiliate /
advertising partners may also assign
their own cookies to your browser (if you click on their ads), a process that
we do not control.
Our web servers automatically collect limited information about your computer’s connection to the Internet, including your IP address, when you visit our site. (Your IP address is a number that lets computers attached to the Internet know where to send you data — such as the web pages you view.) Your IP address does not identify you personally. We use this information to deliver our web pages to you upon request, to tailor our site to the interests of our users, to measure traffic within our site and let advertisers know the geographic locations from where our visitors come.
Unless otherwise stated, Innovatia Legal Tech and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights forall material on Innovatia Legal Tech. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or printpages from http://www.innovatialegal.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
logos, brands, marks headings, labels, names, signatures, numerals, shapes or
any combinations thereof, appearing in this site, except as otherwise noted,
are properties either owned, or used under license, by the business and / or
its associate entities who feature on this Website.
USE OF CONTENT
You may not sell or modify the content of this Website or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the materials in any way for any public or commercial purpose without the Company’s written permission. The use of these properties or any other content on this site, except as provided in these terms and conditions or in the site content, is strictly prohibited. You warrant and represent to not:
- Republish material from http://www.innovatialegal.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from http://www.innovatialegal.com
- Redistribute content from Innovatia Legal Tech (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information,material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. Innovatia Legal Tech does not screen, edit, publishor review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views oropinions ofInnovatia Legal Tech, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of theperson who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws Innovatia Legal Techshallnot be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses causedand or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on thiswebsite.Innovatia Legal Techreserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considersin its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents todo so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright,patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy;
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activitiesor unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to Innovatia Legal Tech a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce,edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formatsor media.
HYPERLINKING TO OUR CONTENT
The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the samemanner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls,and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so longas the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement orapproval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linkingparty’s site.
We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,online directory distributors;internet portals;accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that:
- The link would not reflectunfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizationsrepresenting inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowedto link);
- The organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us;
- The benefit to us fromthe visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of; and
- Where thelink is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial contentin a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long asthe link:
- Is not in any way misleading;
- Does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approvalof the linking party and it products or services; and
- Fits within the context of the linking party’ssite.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website,you must notify us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mailaddress) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site,and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within thecontext and format of content on the linking party’s site.
- No use of Innovatia Legal Tech’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark licenseagreement.
- Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages oruse other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
RESERVATION OF RIGHTS
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particularlink to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We alsoreserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuingto link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
REMOVAL OF LINKS FROM OUR WEBSITE
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contactus about this on firstname.lastname@example.org; we will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to responddirectly to you.
Whilst we endeavor to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completenessor accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on thewebsite is kept up to date.
The User unilaterally agree to indemnify and hold harmless, without objection, the Company, its officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claims, actions and/or demands and/or liabilities and/or losses and/or damages whatsoever arising from or resulting from their use of https://www.innovatialegal.com or their breach of the terms.
Visitors are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Web site, including, without limitation:
- accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account which the user is not authorized to access,
- attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization,
- attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus or “Trojan horse” to the Website, overloading, “flooding”, “mail bombing” or “crashing”, or
- sending unsolicited electronic mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability.
The Company and / or its associate entities will have the right to investigate occurrences that they suspect as involving such violations and will have the right to involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
RULES RELATING TO ILEGAL
The rights granted to you by these Terms will remain in force along with such terms that come into effect on your subscription for the period and based on terms enumerated in the Agreement will be entered into by and betweenus. On subscription you may be redirected to https://www.i-legal.in a sub-domain of https://www.innovatialegal.com and responsibility of the Company.
- GENERAL RESTRICTIONS ON USE
1. Based on the subscription package you choose, you would have access to several features that may include storage, transition and/or distribution of case-sensitive information. Based on your usage and input, data will be stored and accessed by various Visitors of the Web Application. If you are using the “Client and Staff Access” feature, you will be giving individuals you trust- a ‘key’- log-in credentialsto access your data in the form of case details, important court dates and judgments, client information and transaction history, legal and other documents and much more depending on your data input and usage. You agree that the data entered by you is critical and security is vital aspect for both Parties.
2. Therefore,you hereby agree to provide access only to those persons, you know to have the expertise and reason to have the access to your dedicated portal; and thereby you guarantee that- neither you nor any such visitor having access to your dedicated portal– willever rent, transfer, assign, sublicense or resell access to any third party/ parties; or in any manner commercially exploit the App and/or the Services (including but not limited to Downloadable Tools, if any), by including but not limited to storing in order to transmit, distribute, store or destroy material:
(a) that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence or violate any applicable law or regulation,
(b) in a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others or violate the privacy or publicity of other personal rights of others, or
(c) that is libelous, defamatory, pornographic, profane, obscene, threatening, abusive or hateful.
3. Further, you agree not to combine or integrate the App and/or the Services (including but not limited to Downloadable Tools, if any). You may not decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to obtain or perceive the Source Code, from which any component of the App and/or the Services (including but not limited to Downloadable Tools, if any) is compiled or interpreted; and nothing in these Terms should be interpreted as granting you any right to obtain or use the Source Code of the Web Application.
4. Except as expressly stated herein, no part of the Appand/or Services (including but not limited to Downloadable Tools) may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means.
5. Any future release, update, or other addition to functionality of the App or Services shall be subject to theseTerms. You agree not to use the App and/or the Services (including but not limited to the Downloadable Toots) to:
(a) violate any local. state, national or international law;
(b) stalk, harass or harm another individual;
(c)collect or store personal data about other users;
(d)impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity or;
(e) interfere with or disrupt the product and/or services orservers or networks connected to the product and/or services, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Services.
6. You also agree that without our written approval, you may not(i) use any high volume, automated, or electronic means to access the Services (including. without limnation, robots. spiders or scripts); or (ii) frame the Site, place pop-up windows over its pages or otherwise affect the display of its pages.
- PAYMENT TERMS
1. On choosing your subscription plan, you will be redirected to our payment gateway and can choose from a variety of payment modes. If we do not receive payment from your payment provider (including but not limited to credit card provider or Paytm) or if your payment is rejected, you agree to pay all amounts dueupon a written intimation of such non-payment.
2. Following any such non-payment, we may require you to provide details of a valid credit card or any other payment option before continuing to use theServices. You authorize us to charge outstanding fees and other amounts due us against any credit card you have on file with us. We reservethe right to take all steps necessary to collect amounts due from you, including but not limited to legal action and/or using third party collection agencies.
3. You are solely responsible for any and all fees charged to your credit card by the issuer, bank, or financial institution (including, but not limited to, membership, overdraft, insufficient funds, and over the credit limit fees).
4. You agree to notify us about any billingproblems or discrepancies within 45 days after they first appear on your credit card statement. If you do not bring them to our attention within45 days, you agree that you waive your right to dispute such problems or discrepancies. We may modify the price, content, or nature of theApp and/or Services offered at any time. At our sole discretion, we may amend the prices of certain members based on factors such as sign up date and goodwill. The Company will notify members receiving such grandfathered rates prior to the implementation of any price change. If wemodify any of the foregoing terms, you may cancel your membership, and such cancellation shall be your sole remedy. We may provide noticeof any such changes by email, notice to you upon log- in or by publishing them on the Website.
- AUTOMATIC RENEWAL OF SUBSCRIPTION
1. MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION: By purchasing a Monthly Subscription, you agree to an initial and recurring Monthly Subscription fee at the then-current Monthly Subscription rate, and you accept responsibility forall recurring charges until you cancel your subscription. You may cancel your Monthly Subscription at any time, subject to the terms of our cancelation policy.
Once you subscribe and are off the waitlist, the Company will automatically process your Monthly Subscription fee in the next billing cycle. The Company will continue toautomatically process your Monthly Subscription fee each month at the then- current Monthly Subscription rate, until you cancel your subscription. We explain how to cancel your MonthlySubscription below at the Section “Cancellation and Refund Policy”.
2. QUATERLY, HALF YEARLY OR ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION: By purchasing a Quarterly, Half Yearly or Annual Subscription, you agree to an initial pre-payment based on your subscription term (after you are off the waitlist, if any).
After such pre-payment, you will bebilled a recurring Subscription renewal fee at the then-current Annual Subscription rate. We will notify you before the renewal fee is billed. You may cance! your Subscription anytimebefore the next billing cycle, subject to the terms of our cancellation policy enumerated hereinafter.
3. AUTOMATIC ANNUAL RENEWAL TERMS: We bill your credit card or other payment provider for the term Subscription renewal fee in the first month of your next term Subscription.
For example, let’s say you purchased an Annual Subscription beginning in May 2019 and ending in April 2020. We will bill you for the second year (May 2020 to April 2021) in May 2020, unless you cancel your Annual Subscription before May 2020. You accept responsibility for all recurring charges prior to cancellation. Once you subscribe, the Company will automatically process your Term Subscription fee at the then-current Subscription rate for that particular term (annually, quarterly, half yearly). We explain how to cancel your Term Subscription below at the Section “Cancellation Policy”.
- CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
We follow a reliable refund policy to let our customers feel privileged about their association with us. Please read the guidelines governing the refund policy.
1. If you wish to cancel your account, notify us at least 15 days before end of your term (via an email to email@example.com) . Upon cancellation, your data is deleted from our servers. Since deletion of all data is final please be sure that you do in fact want to cancel your account before doing so.
2. Your subscription gets renewed automatically at the end of each term based on your subscription plan. You can upgrade or downgrade level of our services at any time of your usage, however given the nature of the Digital Content, we do not offer a refund or credit on a subscription unless required under any relevant law. If you would like to request for a refund or credit, you may contact us about this on firstname.lastname@example.org; we will consider requests to offer a refund or credit on a purchase but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you in situations like the following:
- you have changed your mind about your purchase;
- your purchase was made by mistake;
- you have no expertise to use the products/services offered by the Company;
- you cancelled your subscription plan mid-term;
- you can no longer access your purchased products/ services because your purchase has expired (We advise you to download and/or start using the Web Application as soon as you buy them to avoid this situation);
- you stopped using our product/ services in mid term, we will not refund you the fees paid by you for the remaining term.
Without limiting any other remedies, the Company saves the right to suspend or terminate your account if it suspects that you (by conviction, settlement, insurance or investigation, or otherwise, forcefully) have engaged in any fraudulent activity in connection with the product/ services offered by us.
User agrees that neither Company nor its associate company, directors, officers or employee shall be liable for any direct or/and indirect or/and incidental or/and special or/and consequential or/and exemplary damages, resulting from the use or/and the inability to use the service or/and for cost of procurement of substitute products or/and services or resulting from any goods or/and data or/and information or/and services purchased or/and obtained or/and messages received or/and transactions entered into through or/and from the service or/and resulting from unauthorized access to or/and alteration of user’s transmissions or/and data or/and arising from any other matter relating to the service, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits or/and use or/and data or other intangible, even if Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
User further agrees that Company shall not be liable for any damages arising from interruption, suspension or termination of service, including but not limited to direct or/and indirect or/and incidental or/and special consequential or/and exemplary damages, whether such interruption or/and suspension or/and termination was justified or not, negligent or intentional, inadvertent or advertent.
User agrees that Company shall not be responsible or liable to user, or anyone, for the statements or conduct of any third party of the service. In sum, in no event shall Company’s total liability to the User for all damages or/and losses or/and causes of action exceed the amount paid by the User to Company, if any, that is related to the cause of action.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- Limit or exclude our
or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- Limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty. To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
In no event shall Company or any parties, organizations or entities associated with the corporate brand name us or otherwise, mentioned at this Website be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitations, incidental and consequential damages, lost profits, or damage to computer hardware or loss of data information or business interruption) resulting from the use or inability to use the Website and the Website material, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not, such organization or entities were advised of the possibility of such damages.
CREDIT & CONTACT INFORMATION
This Terms and conditions page was created at Innovatia Legal
Tech. If you have any queries regarding any of our terms, please contact us on email@example.com.